Did you go back to work this week?
I had grand plans to start ticking my 2022 goals off straight away, but I don’t know if it’s the rain or the Christmas ‘busyness’ hangover that’s left me feeling tired.
Instead this year is getting off to a slower start and I’ve been spending time creating new content.
Writing posts, blogs and recording reels is something I really enjoy, but I know it's not the same for everyone.
If it’s taking you awhile to get your head back in the game I thought I’d share this tool to get you thinking of some new ideas for posts this year.
Grab your notebook or a Google Doc and see what comes up for you…
I've called it 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 because for obvious reasons we start at 5 and move down to 1.
5 things might feel hard at first but it challenges you to think outside the box and come up with all 5.
If you're struggling, reply to this email and I'll help you. I really do love this stuff!
5, 4, 3, 2, 1
5. Name 5 reasons your audience should buy from you
- You help give people brilliant gifts for their birthdays
- You support people to grow their business
- You save them time so they can do the things they love
4. Write 4 things about you people might not know
- Make 2022 the year we start seeing more of you online!
3. What are 3 ways people can find you or buy from you
- Remind us of your website, Etsy, blog or other social media
- Your email address, number or shop location
2. Tell us 2 things you have coming up this year
- Product launches, new services, what's happening?
- Personal events (then remember to keep us updated!)
1. Post 1 picture of your favourite product or service
- Tell us what your favourite is and why
Whether or not you decide to post it is up to you, but hopefully it will get the ideas flowing!
If you want to get better results from social media, join us for my new course Be Your Own Social Media Manager.
This 4-week course starts on 19th January and will help you stop the overwhelm and start sharing so you can improve your marketing and grow your business this year.
This course is for you if
- You want to have your social media under control and have a plan
- You feel like you spend too much time on social media with little results
- You would love to outsource but you're not quite there yet
- You wish you had a clue what to post each day!
You'll learn how to
- Enjoy creating content and feel excited about what you’re going to post
- Grow your confidence and try new marketing tools
- Be consistent on social media throughout the year
- Use social media in a way that works for you and gets results for your business
This isn’t a course of tips, tricks and hacks. This is 4 weeks of practical advice that works. I’m confident you’ll see a big improvement after week one and honestly? I’m so excited to get started!